trying to make contact

  • kmporems
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2006
      Hello? Is anyone here? I'd like to contact some Reclaiming folks in
      my area (central Ohio)... Drop me an e-mail if you can.

      Thanks,
      Karen
    • cutewitch772
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2016
        Hi there,

        I'm not sure if you're still active in this group but hopefully this will send you a notification. I'm in the Cleveland area & was saddened to see that those of you in the past looking on this group hadn't found very much. I'd love to get in touch with more Ohio people if possible! cutewitch772@...

        Blessings~
        -Cara-