Intro.

  • Christy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
      Hello,I am a stay at home mom with 6 kids, and just wanted something to do through the summer with the kids. A friend told us about geocaching, and now that's all my kids talk about! We went on Saturday, and found 5 out of 8. We were starting to get discouraged. My husband and I may be going today, but we have to get the van fixed first.

      I'm excited to be in a group, nad hopefully, we can help each other out.

      CharlottePalmer8
    • Charlie Coleman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
        Hi Christy,
        Welcome aboard and if you need anything give us a holler. Papafuz & Mama

        ________________________________
        Hello,I am a stay at home mom with 6 kids, and just wanted something to do through the summer with the kids. A friend told us about geocaching, and now that's all my kids talk about! We went on Saturday, and found 5 out of 8. We were starting to get discouraged. My husband and I may be going today, but we have to get the van fixed first.

        I'm excited to be in a group, nad hopefully, we can help each other out.

        CharlottePalmer8

      • June
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
          Don't get discouraged. There are thousands of caches just waiting to be found. Some are really easy to find, and some are sneaky and some are just plain hard. Start off with the ones that are rated 1/1. Get to know a few more cachers and see if they can help you find a few (show you a few tricks of the game) and you enjoy it very much. Great for exercise, and great for children, and a great way to see historical sights, nature sights...and a lot of guardrails for urban caching.

          Send an email to DMott9@... . . . he can give you lots of ideas.

          June (TeamFlyer)

          Hello,I am a stay at home mom with 6 kids, and just wanted something to do through the summer with the kids. A friend told us about geocaching, and now that's all my kids talk about! We went on Saturday, and found 5 out of 8. We were starting to get discouraged. My husband and I may be going today, but we have to get the van fixed first.

          I'm excited to be in a group, nad hopefully, we can help each other out.

          CharlottePalmer8

        • Charlotte Fletcher
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
            That's kinda why I joined the group. to get some help, and meet people

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
              Thanks. I've seen your name in some of the caches we've found!
              charlottepalmer8

              Welcome aboard and if you need anything give us a holler. Papafuz & Mama

              Hello,I am a stay at home mom with 6 kids, and just wanted something to do through the summer with the kids. A friend told us about geocaching, and now that's all my kids talk about! We went on Saturday, and found 5 out of 8. We were starting to get discouraged. My husband and I may be going today, but we have to get the van fixed first.

              I'm excited to be in a group, nad hopefully, we can help each other out.

              CharlottePalmer8

            • Hart Bill
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
                Your welcome, Glad your enjoying geocaching.