Re: Virginia Creeper Trail Pathtags

  • John Pruett
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2009
      The Creeper tags came in today, they look great. I will be at the golden corral at exit 7 on friday the 6th of march from 7:00 till 9:00 pm if anyone would like to pick up there tags. We are having an informal gathering of SOFG for dinner all are welcome there will be cachers from Indiana and Ohio there also but no event cache. I will meet with anyone who can not make it friday later on (maybe an event in a few weeks) to give out the tags.