ScoutMaster Dad

  • John Pruett
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
      I want to wish Kenny a speedy recovery after his heart attack, he is
      in BRMC recovering and will have a Cardiac cath tomorrow morning.
      My thoughts and prayers are with Kenny and his family.
    • PJuneM1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
        In a message dated 1/1/2009 8:22:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        B-Labman@... writes:

        I want to wish Kenny a speedy recovery after his heart attack, he is
        in BRMC recovering and will have a Cardiac cath tomorrow morning.
        My thoughts and prayers are with Kenny and his family.

        John -- thanks for letting us know about this. We will certainly be praying
        for Kenny's speedy recovery and praying for his surgeon that all will go
        well.

        June

      • amtneer@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
          OMG!! Thanks for letting us know! That is terrible news!

          I want to wish Kenny a speedy recovery after his heart attack, he is
          in BRMC recovering and will have a Cardiac cath tomorrow morning.
          My thoughts and prayers are with Kenny and his family.

        • William J pruett

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009
              Our thoughts and prayers are with Kenny and continue with John also...
              You are good friends and I wish you both the best!