Re: The Arrangements for Richard

  • Roy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks to BigD (Carl), worriedman (Mike), vhasler (Vic) for attending
      Richard's funeral. Dot told me that it was very much appreciated.
      The service was beautiful and was truly a celebration of Richard's
      life. Richard would have been pleased to hear all of the Bluegrass-
      Gospel music which was done by four different groups.
      Please keep Dot in your prayers.

      --- In TriCitiesGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Roy" <margeroyb@...> wrote:

      > "Richard Burleson, Kingsport.
      > Richard Burleson, 70, of Kingsport, passed away Wednesday. The family
      > will receive friends on Sunday from 1 to 3 p.m. at East Lawn Funeral
      > Home Funeral Home with services to follow. Graveside services will be
      > held at 1 p.m. Monday at American Legion Cemetery in Big Stone Gap,
      Va."