Re: Ghog's Dad!

  • whirly_bird_412
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hello Everyone,
      I truly appreciate all the prayers and thoughts of everyone
      during my heart surgery. I had four bypasses and the doctors said
      that I did really well. Now I just have to sit things out for 6 to 8
      weeks. Looks like that will be a long boring time, but I sure don't
      want to go thru another surgery. Please continue to pray for me and
      keep me in your thoughts.
      Sincerely in Christ,
      Vince Cowan

      --- In TriCitiesGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, William J pruett <B-
      Labman@...> wrote:

      > My prayers are continuing for a speedy recovery from the surgery!

    • Roy
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3, 2008
        Vince,
        We are glad to hear that you are doing well. Of course, we will keep
        you in our thoughts and prayers. Best of luck.
        KK & M

        -- In TriCitiesGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "whirly_bird_412"
        <vcowan@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone,
        > I truly appreciate all the prayers and thoughts of everyone
        > during my heart surgery. I had four bypasses and the doctors said
        > that I did really well. Now I just have to sit things out for 6 to
        8
        > weeks. Looks like that will be a long boring time, but I sure
        don't
        > want to go thru another surgery. Please continue to pray for me
        and
        > keep me in your thoughts.
        > Sincerely in Christ,
        > Vince Cowan
        >

        > --- In TriCitiesGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, William J pruett <B-
        > Labman@> wrote:
        > >
        > > My prayers are continuing for a speedy recovery from the surgery!

      • William J pruett
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 3, 2008
          Happy to hear you are doing well, will continue to pray for your speedy recovery.

          B-Labman