Re: New Forums for TCG - Beta Testing Over

  • doxies3nme
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Two additional features of the new forums: in addition to being able
      to "subscribe" to topics of interest to you and get emails each time
      new posts are added to those areas, you can also choose to configure
      your individual profile to get emails each time there is a new post
      in any thread in which you have posted. Also, the forum has the
      ability to send mass emails to all of the registered users - that
      way, important news and notices can be sent simultaneously to all
      users so no one gets left out. Hop on over and check em out...we've
      received a number of comments from folks who are really pleased with
      the new format (and had a lot of fun with it, too).

      --- In TriCitiesGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "vatechnoteacher"
      <childres@...> wrote:

      > Back in December at the Holidaze at Bays event, a new format for
      > posting messages to an official forum group was released for the
      > group. At that time it was in beta testing for two months to make
      > sure that all the bells and whistles were working.
      >
      > The beta testing period is officially over now and the present
      > steering committee members (when they last discussed the move)
      decided