Never miss out on these genealogical/historical resources

  • auctions@iwaniw.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 7:32 PM
      From PentDragon Press, Camden County, NJ

      Some of these are hard-to-find resources. Many are not available other
      then on a CD because of either their condition or because they are
      stored in specialty library collections.

      We're always adding new items so bookmark my auction listings pages.

      To view the items that I am offering, check out them out on my
      different auctions. If you miss out at one site, go to the other and
      try there:

      BidVille -
      http://www.bidville.com/myads.asp?id=terryriw

      See all of our auctions at our blog at: