AD: CHECK OUT THE NEW ITEMS IN OUR "FOR THE KITCHEN" SECTION AT SHOPDEPALMA.COM

  • Dorthea Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2013

      Grater Plater

      Miracle Baking Mat

      Miracle Grill Mat

      Grater Plater

      Miracle Baking Mat

      Miracle Grill Mat

      $29.95

      $19.99

      $30.00

      Check out our items in our “For the Kitchen” section. Please go to shopdepalma.com/For-The-Kitchen

      Visit Us On facebook for exciting tips for our products.

      Follow us on twitter      Join us on http://pinterest.com/HISCDepalma/

      Free Shipping in the contiguous USA on all orders over $201. International shipping will be applied once order is received.

      Check out our other “ SPECIALS” AND PRODUCTS

      SHOPDEPALMA.COM

      Thank you,

      Bob and Roxanne DePalma

      ShopDePalma.com