FS:QVC Judith Ripka Reversible Diamonique Heart Necklace

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      I am selling this brand new in box necklace from QVC Judith Ripka line of Jewelry. I received this as a gift, but it is not my style.

      It is 18" long. The necklace is braided leather and the heart pendant is sprinkled with Diamoniques and the other side if brushes silver. It is a gorgeous necklace. The heart pendant has a magnetic closure and can be worn different ways. The necklace closure is magnetic and also has a lobster claw closure.

      It is all marked with Judith Ripka signature and .925.

      This comes with the green outer box and inside it has the green leatherette box that holds the necklace safely in place.

      The pictures you see are stock photos, so this necklace has never been worn...it is in MINT condition.

      Smoke Free Home

      Paypal or US Postal Money Orders only.

      Please click here to view:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/fashiondivacrochet/sets/72157633809520063/

      $200.00 INCLUDING US POSTAGE (48 STATES)

      Thank you for looking at my post.

      Kim

      Follow me on Facebook: Fashion Diva Crochet

      Join my Yahoo Selling Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KimsBuySellTradeAnything/?yguid=61127800

      My Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignerPosh
    • Kim