FS: Quilted redwork, Kewpie handcrafted pc-Ironing, book 1977c.n Postcard

  • just88j
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013

      FS:
      Quilted redwork, Kewpie handcrafted pc-Ironing, book 1977c.n Postcard

      Quilted redwork, Kewpie pc-Ironing Kewpie book 1977.& Postcard of Kewpies. This is a soft cover book . Plus with it is a postcard from the Doll Museum showing a ton of wonderful Kewpies. I have embroidered in red, the Kewpies, off to church with book in hand, on muslin. Hand quilted , with batting and a backing of muslin.Red daisy flower framing border, which has two rows of quilting in it. The border is machine sewn on and hand finished in the back. 17"square. #Kewpie.iron

      I'M RETIRING OUT OF THE SELLING BUSINESS, SO IF SOMETHING INTERESTS YOU MAKE ME AN OFFER.
      justjoansetc Store
      http://www.blujay.com/justjoansetc