FS: Clearace Items/Buffalo, NY

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 411 KB
    CLEARANCE:

    Lavender/Purple Duckie Slippers – normally $8., lowered to $6 to clear out.
    Size 18 – 24 months (4 – 4 ½ inch foot)

    SCRUBBIE - NORMALLY $2.75, CLEARANCE $1.75 each
    Variegated Blue Flower Scrubbie -
    This scrubbie has a plastic scrubbie pad inside.. surrounded by 100% cotton yarn dishcloth.. this is about 4 - 4/12 inches around.. and would be a nice addition to your kitchen.. pops right into the dishwasher or laundry washer to be washed.. cannot be dried in the dryer.. scrubbie will melt..

    Peaches and Creme 100% cotton Dishclothes - As requested.. I have made some 100% cotton dishclothes for sale.. $2.00 each

    Variegated Blues - This dishcloth is made from Peaches and Creme crochet cotton - in shades of blue.. medium country blue with white and variegated blues rows. This cotton is 100% cotton, and is machine wash and dry. The dishcloth is a roomy 7 1/2 inches by 8 inches wide, and edged with a shell border.

    Variegated Pastels with a Med. Blue Border - This dishcloth is 7 inches by 7 3/4 inches.. it is a blend of white, pink, blue, and green variegated yarn edged in a medium blue single crochet edging.. it is made of 100 percent cotton yarn and it is machine wash and dry. I have two available.

    Variegated Pastels with a Med. Blue Border - This dishcloth is a variegated blend of white, pink, blue, and green and edged in a dark blue cotton. This dishcloth is made of 100% cotton yarn (Peaches and Creme). It is machine wash and dry.. a full 8 x 8 inches in size... big enough to be used in both the kitchen and the bathroom.

    CLEARANCE Floral Hanging towels - $1.50 EACH
    This towel set is soft, yellow cotton with different embroidered shades of rose flowers. The topper is a matching shade of rose edged in variegated purple, lavender/ tan worsted weight yarn. The buttons is a Rose color flower shaped button. This will be a one of a kind set as I cant get anymore towels.
    NO LONGER LISTED ON Etsy.. PICTURE ATTACHED..

    Please list what Yahoo Group you saw your ad $1 minimum sale.. Prices do not include postage. Send me your zipcode for the cost of postage/delivery confirmation. ***Optional insurance is at the discretion and cost of the buyer. You may choose to have insurance instead of delivery confirmation. I will not be responsible for items after they have been mailed, if you choose not to pay  for insurance.

    All items come from a smoke free home.  I have pets, I try to keep my stuff in a separate room away from the pets.. I take check and money order, Serve or Paypal.  Thank you!!

    Michelle Hanson
    Cats Meow Crochet  www.catsmeowcrochet.com
    Buy 2 items or more, and get a freebie..ask for the freebie list (only on Old & New)!!