fs: Valentine Lady Bug craft kits.

  • g s
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013

    LADY BUG CRAFT KITS INDIVIDUAL PRE BAGGED 24 kits new unopened Great for Valentine day. ladybug spots are red hearts.

    24 Lady Bug Craft kits. Each kit comes with individual pre bagged kit. They do not include legs. The pic your seeing I used pipe cleaners. I have also used black liquorish and used frosting to connect them. We used non toxic markers with popsicle sticks. Pipe cleaners , Yarn, Cut some from craft foam or construction paper. your imagination can make unique items. Kits contains all parts except legs.

    Kits include:

    2 eyes, 1 pc black ribbon, 1 red bow, 1 bug mouth, 8 black hearts, 2 red winds, 1 lg foam circle, 1 small foam circle.

    I have also used them with 8 legs without the red wings for spiders. You can use for Valentine day, unit on insects, unit on lady bug unit on spiders, unit on spring. auction is for 24 kits that are individually packaged with all parts (except legs) to make ladybugs. Approx 6” Great for School, pre school, church groups, scout groups, birthday parties. Anywhere you a group of children get together. Smoke free home 24 new pkg lady bug kits I have more than 200 kits available if you need more than one asking $5.00 for 24 individual kits +shipping

    Attachment(s) from g s

    2 of 2 Photo(s)

    ladybug 2.jpg

    lady bug 1.jpg