FS: Kids Slippers, football/Buffalo, NY

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012
    Children Slippers- Football slippers

    These are crocheted with regular yarn, making them handy for the upcoming cold days. The two available ones are - for a boy 18 - 24 months old, foot length 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 inch foot.  If no pictures are attached, email me for pictures.

    On Sale for 35% off.. now until Monday at 12 noon.. only these two are available for sale for $5.20 + Postage

    Brown and off white

    Blue and Red (Buffalo Bills colors)

    Please list what Yahoo Group you saw your ad Prices do not include postage. Send me your zipcode for the cost of postage/delivery confirmation. ***Optional insurance is at the discretion and cost of the buyer. You may choose to have insurance instead of delivery confirmation. I will not be responsible for items after they have been mailed, if you choose not to pay  for insurance.

    All items come from a smoke free home.  I have pets, I try to keep my stuff in a separate room away from the pets.. I take check and money order, Serve or Paypal.  Thank you!!

    Michelle Hanson
    Cats Meow Crochet  www.catsmeowcrochet.com
    Buy 2 items or more, and get a freebie..ask for the freebie list (only on Old & New)!!