fs socks by claire's panda, pig could fly, checks, owl, tiger, cow

  • g s
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012

    These are wonderful socks bought at claire's I would like $800 per pair that includes shipping.

    New with tags Extra soft 5 toe pands socks by Claire’s. Red back gound with black lines that meet with a tiny pink heart at intersection. Measures approx 15” long. embellished with pink ribbon bow on top of panda head. The face of panda is at toe edge. Non skid bottoms. Smopke free home I have 2 pr of these

    New with tags Tiger socks by Claire’s

    Orange with black stripes. Black edging. The face of tiger is at toes. He is embellished with light brown ears and pom pom puff for main.measures approx 14” from top to bottom.  Extremely cute. Non skid bottoms. Smoke freee home  I have 2 of these

    New with tags angle pig socks by Claire’s. socks measure approx 14” long. dark pink with light pink spots. Embellished with white wing that pop up. Pig face on front with cute little ears and pom pom puff for

    Hair. Non skid bottoms. Smoke free home.

    Nwt owl scoks by claire’s similar to others.

    Nwt 14” checked socks by claire’s purple, orange, lime, gray, & redpurple.

    nwt claires boutique cow slipper socks  size 9-11
    measure approx 14” red, navy, yellow, & aqua stripes embellished with cute little black ears and pom pom puff for hair. Non skid bottoms smoke free home