fs new w tags Hello kitty gloves, buzz lightyear slippers animal pillow with fleece blanket, dog, cow donkey elephant bear

  • g s
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
    NEW WITH TAGS plush animal pillow with fleece 40 x 50 blanket. By Northpoint Kids Huggable Friends. The paws of each animal have velcro on it so you can roll up the blanket and the animal holds it for easy travel or to put away. I have tan teddy bears, gray donkeys, black & white cows, blue dog, and gray elephants. I have several of each animal. Reduce to  7.00 each + postage. If  you buy more than one I will give you a better deal.

    New with tags  Disney Toy Story Buzz Light year slippers. Size 5, 6

    Very cute in the shape of rockets ship white vinyl sides with green wings purple toes embellished with plastic Applica of Buzz. Measures approx 6”From to toe to heel. 7.00 + postage

    New with tags PINK Hello Kitty ski Gloves one size fits most.
    One size fits most Girls but run big. Brand NEW with tags. Gloves are light pink with violet poke a dots and hot pink trim on sides of fingers between fingers and cuff. Elastic around the wrists.  Both gloves are embellished with embroidered plastic Applica of Hello Kitty. Samrio. Fabric is Triangulated, insulation 40 gram exterior 100% nylon lining 100% polyester fleece. Clip to hold gloves together so you don’t lose one. Smoke free home hello kitty gloves. $8.00 + postage