For Sale - Lots of Books, Needlepoint & More - reduced prices

  • retiredhsmomof3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      To All Home School Families,

      *Our home is NON-Smoking. *I accept PayPal. *Shipping is EXTRA, so is insurance if you want it. * I will pull books requested, weigh them & give you shipping cost, Media Mail.

      IMPORTANT... when sending your request, PLEASE (& THANK YOU!):
      * put "books requested" in the subject & tell me what box the book is in that will expedite matters
      * include your postal zip code somewhere in the message
      NOTE: Shipping for out of country is EXTRA

      Please NOTE:
      all FREE books are no cost except the shipping cost.
      I have some health struggles… I appreciate your patience very much!

      Blessings,
      Kim Hall
      RetiredHSMomof3@ yahoo.com

      Home School, Grant Writing & Graduate/College – (box HS1)
      Reinventing America's Schools VOL 1 $1.00 (like new)
      The Seduction of Our Children $1.00
      Helping Your Child Succeed In Public School $3.00 (like new)
      The Case for Homeschooling $1.50 NEW
      Not With My Child You Don't – Holland (like new) $w.00
      Home Schooling and the Law Michael Farris $1.00 NEW
      How to Stay Christian in College – Budziszewski $7.00 NEW
      The New Tolerance - Josh McDowell & Bob Hostetler $1.50
      Grant Writing for Teachers - Karges-Bone – NEW $9.00
      Cost Effective College $5.00
      How to Go to College Almost for Free – Kaplan - Like New $9.50
      Paying for College (Without Going Broke) – 2006 Princeton Review $5.00
      THROW AWAY… Kaplan Scholarships 2003 (big paperback) $5.00
      The Complete Scholarship Book – 3rd Edition – Fastweb $4.00
      Student Athlete's Guide to College - Princeton – $4.00
      College Admissions for the High School Athlete – 2nd Edition –DiSalvo/DiGeronimo
      $4.00
      Accelerated Distance Learning – Voeller – NEW $5.00
      Discover What You're Best At - Simon&Shuster like new $5.00
      ??Career Ideas for Kids Who Like Sports – Reeves NEW $5.00
      The Graduate's Book – Devotions To Guide Your Journey (like new) $2.00
      A Prayer for the Graduate (small hardback) NEW $1.00
      Congratulations Graduate (hardback) like new $2.00
      God's Little Lessons for Graduates (hardback) NEW $3.00
      Keeping God in the Small Stuff – Graduates Edition (hardback) NEW $8.00
      For I Know The Plans I Have For You, Says The Lord – Graduation HB NEW $1.00

      Math, Science & Economics & Weather & Astronomy (box MSE1)
      THROW AWAY For Credit – Algebra I $2.00
      THROW AWAY Saxon Algebra I- Test Forms ????? make offer
      A/O Grade 11 boxed set - NEW $30.00
      Math on a Trip $3.00
      Sportworks (exploring science of sports) – Ontario Science Center – NEW $5.00
      Puzzles, Paradoxes, Illusions & Games by Ivan Moscovich Spiral NEW $18.00
      Economics: Principles and Policy from a Christian Perspctive – Tom Rose Book & Manual $3.00
      Physical & Chemical Changes - By Science Explorations Inc. $2.00
      Track Finder $1.00
      Geology: A Hands-on Study Guide! - Gerwitz NEW - $3.00
      Creation Astronomy – Gerowitz/Whitlock NEW $12.00
      The Art of Scientific Investigation – Beveridge $1.00
      -Solutions & Tests for Advanced Chemistry – Jay Wile SEARCHING FOR BOOK
      Anatomy Coloring Book like NEW $17.00
      STUFF WAY BEYOND ME… Engineering/College
      Practical Digital Design Using ICs – Greenfield $2.00
      Microprocessors and Programmed Logic - Short $2.00
      TTL Cookbook - Lancaster $2.00

      Literature (box Lit1)
      Scott's Lady of the Lake – 1911 Antique - $75.00
      Beginnings of American Literature ABeka grade 11 (like new) $5.00
      Themes in Literature ABeka grade 9 $2.50
      Helen Keller – A Dell Young Yearling book - $1.00
      A Goofy Movie – Scholastic - $.50
      Gone For Good by Harlan Coben $2.00
      Nikki Sheridan series books 2/$2.00
      Mysterious Love & Narrow Walk
      Come Spring NEW $3.00
      Felicity Saves the Day – The American Girls Collection $1.00
      And the Angels Were Silent (hardback) $2.50
      Before I Wake (like new) $5.00
      Love's Unending Legacy – Janette Oke $1.00
      The Poems of Dr Zhivago $1.00
      Stick a Geranium In Your Hat and Be Happy – Barbara Johnson $1.00
      A 2nd Help of Chicken Soup for the Soul (like new) $3.00
      If Life is a Bowl of Cherries What Am I Doing In the Pits – Erma Bombeck $2.00
      Saved (hardback) $1.00
      From Avinger to Iroquis Street – Carole L Piller $4.00
      Cry the Beloved Country – Alan Paton $3.00
      Across Five Aprils – Irene Hilton $2.00
      Augustine Came To Kent – Willard - Like New $3.00
      Lost Horizon – James Hilton $2.00
      The Singing Tree – Kate Seredy $1.50
      Stories for the Heart – Gray NEW $3.00
      Literary Classics - Charlotte & Emily Bronte complete novels HB NEW $12.00
      Treasury of Classic Children's Literature Vol 2 – Buckley Jr. HB NEW $17.00

      Literature (box Lit3)
      The Left Behind Series (HB except the first 2) All 14 in GOOD condition ALL/$99
      3 Autographed copies
      Left Behind (pb), Tribulation Force (pb), Nicolae, Soul Harvest, Apollyon,
      Assassins,
      The Indwelling, The Mark, Desecration (2 copies/1 autographed) , The Remnant,
      Armageddon, Glorious Appearing (autographed) , The Rising (autographed)

      Literature (box Lit4)
      Behind the Lines – Holland - HB - NEW $7.00
      The Sister Circle – Bright/Moser – NEW $7.00
      Multnomah Series – Hannah of Fort Bridger – Lacy/Lacy –
      5 books Like New ALL 5/ $30.00 (they were 11 each)
      Under the Distant Sky - Consider the Lilies – No Place For Fear –
      Pillow of Stone – The Perfect Gift
      A Child's Garden of Verses – Robert Louis Stevenson Loved $.50
      The Kid Who Ran for Principal – Morris - $1.00
      The Amazon Stranger – Reel Kids Adventures - YWAM - Gustaveson $1.00
      The Missing Video – Reel Kids Adventures – YWAM – Gustaveson $1.00
      Moody Child Stories – HB - NEW $6.00
      The Life of J.E.B. Stuart – Williamson - Christian Liberty Press - Like New - $3.00
      Sidetracked Home Executives – Young/Jones Like New $2.00
      An Inquiry Concerning Human Understanding – Hume $1.00
      All In A Lifetime – Guest HB 1938 $9.00
      Junior Classics 9 Sport and Adventure HB 1955 $4.00
      Five Little Peppers – Junior Classics Edition HB 1954 $5.00
      Black Beauty – Junior Classics Edition HB 1946 $3.00
      The Comedies of William Shakespeare HB 1944 $15.00
      Dictionary of Shakespeare - McConnel Like New $9.00
      Set of 6 Shakespeare books – Like New
      ALL 6/$15.00 + Romeo & Juliet (nobinding for free)
      - Much Ado About Nothing (Dover) - Julius Caesar (Bantam) – Hamlet
      (Bantam) – Henry V (Bantam)
      – The Taming of the Shrew (Bantam) – Tales From Shakespeare – Lamb/Lamb
      (Signet Classic)

      Language Arts & Foreign Language (box LA1)
      Webster's Dictionary & Thesaurus – Loved $.50
      Nelson Boxed set – ALL 5 books with box NEW $7.00
      Dictionary, Thesaurus, Instant Speller, Computer User's Dictionary, Speech Style & Grammar
      Write Source 2000 – For ALL Ages NEW $5.00
      The Research Paper – Roth Like New $7.00
      Grammar Grades 9&10 Kelley Wingate Pub – NEW $8.00
      Norwegian/English engelsk/norsk - Berlitz Dictionary like new $1.00

      Faith Matters (box FM1)
      God Are You There? Kay Arthur (wavy pages) $1.00
      He Speaks Softly – Learning to Hear God's Voice (large print - like new) $5.00
      The Wedge of Truth – Phillip E. Johnson $4.00
      Dropping Your Guard – Charles Swindol $1.00
      7 Promises of the Promise Keeper $1.00
      Kingdoms in Conflict by Charles Colson $3.00
      When God Whispers $2.00
      Together at Home $2.00
      Teach Me Lord That I May Teach… Smith - Like New - $4.00
      Lord, I Want to Know You – Kay Arthur $2.00
      ?God are You There? - Kay Arthur $?2.00 LOOKING FOR
      Master Strokes (Golf) – York/Osness HB $4.00
      The Helper – Catherine Marshall $1.50
      A Mother's Joy by June Masters Bacher – Harvest House Publishers $1.50
      You Can Be the Happy Mom of an Empty Nest – Cooper NEW $6.00
      A Moment A Day – Beckwith & Mills – Like New $4.00
      The Family Blessing – Garborg NEW HB $5.00
      Stories for a Woman's Heart - Gray NEW $7.00
      Stories for A Teen's Heart – Gray NEW $7.00
      Sisterchicks on the Loose! Gunn Like New $6.00
      Who Speaks for God NEW $4.00
      Reasons In The Balance – Philip E. Johnson NEW $7.00
      SERIES (3 of the books) Set of ALL 3/$12
      What's an Alpha Beta Soupa? Do You Want Fries with That?
      Money Doesn't Grow on Trees
      Grounded For Life – Simmons $1.00
      The Meaning of Life – Bradley Trevor Greive Hallmark NEW $3.00
      Circle of Friends with CD – Point of Grace (has generic note written in it)$5.00
      Roaring Lambs – Michael W. Smith NEW $7.00
      Here's Hope, Jesus Cares For You, Roman Road Edition NIV New Testament
      Shippingcost
      The Things That Matter, Living a Life of Purpose until Christ Returns
      – Dr. David Jeremiah (hardback) NEW $4.00
      Exploring The DaVinci Code $2.50
      The DaVinci Deception NEW $1.50
      Your Place In This World – Michael W. Smith (hardback) NEW $7.00
      In The Heart of Hope – Gibson (hardback) NEW $3.00
      Joy For a Woman's Soul NEW $3.00
      Little House on the Freeway $2.00
      Letters To My Little Sister $1.00
      Kid's Bible Challenge (Game) $2.00

      Faith Matters (box FM2)
      The Daily Walk Bible – The Living Bible (366 day read throught) (spot on cover) $4.00
      The Four Gospels, An Introduction – Bruce Vawter, cm – Doubleday (hardback) $7.00
      Moral Dilemmas – J. Kirby Anderson HB $9.00
      On Fire for Christ – Jackson/Jackson NEW $7.00
      Student Bible NIV loved $1.00
      God's Promises for Your Every Need Nashville Press NEW $1.00
      You're Late Again, Lord (like new) $1.50
      Touch Points for Men – Tyndale $1.50
      The Complete "Know Series" by Paul E. Little NEW boxed set/$9.00
      Know: Who, What & Why You Believe
      Disciple Maker's Handbook – Helping People Grow In Christ – Fryling $3.00
      A House Divided – Swindall (hardback) $6.50
      You've Gotta Have the Want To $2.00
      Your Home a Lighthouse $2.00
      Always Daddy's Girl $3.00
      Active Faith – Ralph Reed $2.00
      Are We Living In the End Times – LaHaye & Jenkins $2.00
      The Name – Franklin Graham (hardback – like new) $4.00
      In The Eye of the Storm – Max Lucado (hardback – like new) $3.50
      She Said Yes – Bernall – HB – Like New $3.50
      The Christian's Treasury – Roche HB Like New $9.00
      Living Each Day With Jesus Like New $1.00
      Growing In Faith – Clark Like New $.75
      Sons & Daughters of God – Wilson Like New $1.00
      Simply Jesus – Stowell HB Like New $5.00
      A Time for Commitment – Engstrom Like New $1.00
      Confronted By Love – 2 Corinthians – Baumann Like New $2.00
      Great Books of the Christian Tradition – Glaspey NEW $5.00
      My World – Getting to Know Myself & the People I Love – Kast HB NEW $8.00
      My Faith – Getting to Know God, His Son and His Word – Kast HB NEW $8.00
      10 Keys For Unlocking the Bible - Smith Participants Guide NEW $3.00
      The Bible Reader's Companion – Richards HB NEW $14.00
      Pioneer of the Church – United Church Press HB $2.00
      Encyclopedia of Bible Truths for School Subjects – Haycock – ACSI HB NEW $49.00
      Love for a Lifetime – Dr James C Dobson HB Loved $2.00

      Faith Matters (box FM3)
      How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth – Zondervan – Fee/Stuart $9.00
      The Purpose Driven Life – Rick Warren (hardback) NEW $2.00
      Dr. Dobson Answers Your Questions $3.00
      Life on the Edge – Dr James Dobson (hardback) $4.00
      Seasons of Life – Charles R. Swindol $4.00
      Occupied Territory – Cal Thomas $3.00
      Building Your Child's Faith – Alice Chaping $4.00
      From the Heart – June Carter Cash (hardback) $3.00
      Heaven – study guide – Randy Alcorn $3.00
      I Want to Know book – About the Church $4.00
      "…and you answered me." Scripture Readings for the Seafarer – American Bible Society loved $1.00
      Our Hope, Our Dreams – A Vision for America – Gary L Bauer $2.00
      The Christmas Bus – Melody Carlson – HB New $9.00
      Are You There God? It's Me Margaret – Judy Blume NEW $2.50
      The Ten Commandments: Blueprint for the Good Life – 10 cassettes (our
      oldpastor's messages) $2.00
      Focus on the Family Film Series on Soundtrack – 6 cassettes $2.00 (studyguide is
      MIA)
      Faith Lessons - Promised Land - Leaders & Participants Guides $2.00
      Echoes of His Presence – Ray Vander Laan – 2 cassettes $3.00
      Christian Cottage Schools– binders (orig $80.00 ea.) NEW Each $49.00 OR 2/$90.00
      Study Guides – Mastering The Basics - Philippians, Ephesians, James 3/$3.00
      My Final Answer – Bible Trivia NEW $2.00

      Faith Matters (box FM4) – NEWLY ADDED
      Vows of Love and Marriage $2.00
      From Woman to Woman –A Gynecologist Answers… Lucene/Lanson $2.00
      Becoming a Woman of Excellence – Heald $2.00
      Emotional Phases of a Woman's Life – Lush $1.00
      The Mommy Book - Hull $2.00
      Windows on the Word – DeHaan – Radio Bible Class $1.00
      Lord, If I Ever Needed You, It's Now! - Davis NEW $2.00
      God Calling – AJ Russell NEW $1.00
      Jesus CEO – Laurie Beth Jones NEW $7.00
      Baptized in the Spirit and Spiritual Gifts – Clark $1.00
      How To Be A World-Class Christian – Borthwick $1.00
      How to Survive the Loss of a Love – Colgrove/Bloomfield/McWilliams $1.00
      Defending Andy – Marilyn Azevedlo, R.N. NEW $7.00
      Old Enough to Know – Michael W. Smith Like New $5.00
      Parents UGH! $1.00
      3 Booklets – Radio Bible Class 3/$1.00
      Stretching Your Reach – In God's Waiting Room – Perhaps Today, The Rapture of the Church
      "…and you answered me." $1.00
      The Book of Genesis made easy - NEW $1.50
      Why? - Anne Graham Lotz NEW $4.00
      Minute Meditations for Healing & Hope – Emilie Barnes NEW $5.00
      A Path Through Suffering – Elisabeth Elliot NEW $5.00
      ONE Heartbeat Away, Your Journey Into Eternity – Mark Cahill NEW $3.00
      The Book of Job Unfolded with Answer Key – William Henry Green NEW $3.00
      Choosing My Religion – rc Sproul NEW $4.00
      The Reel Line – Houston (devotional) HB NEW $8.00
      Hooked for Life – Houston (smaller devotional) HB NEW $7.00
      Pursued by Love Everlasting, Celebrating the Miracle of God's Goodness, Grace and Glory HB NEW $2.00
      How To Become One With Your Mate – Crabb NEW $2.00
      FREE Building a Marriage that Lasts by Dr James Dobson (pamphlet)
      Before the Ring, Questions Worth Asking – Coleman NEW $9.00
      Love to Love You – Farrel – signed HB NEW $7.00
      Romantic Lovers – Hocking NEW $5.00
      Understanding the Man in Your Life – Wright $2.00
      A Scruffy Husband is a Happy Husband – Lee $2.00
      Marriage Personalities – Field Like New $3.00
      Growing a Healthy Marriage – Yorkey HB NEW $4.00

      World History (box WH1)
      True Tales – Diana Waring – History ALIVE 6 Cassetts - $20 W/???Guides Like New ALL/$35.00
      Alexander and His Times – Theule HB $12.00
      Historical Timeline Figures NEW 2 sets - $9.00 each or $15.00/both
      Short Lessons in World History – E Richard & Linda R Churchill $7.00
      Guides to History Plus – Kathryn Stout $4.00
      Guides to History – Kathryn Stout (a shorter version) $2.00
      Ancient History – a Literature Approach – Rea Berg NEW $5.00
      Greenleaf Guide (no book) – Like New $5.00
      ???Greenleaf Guide to Ancient Egypt - ??
      Famous Men of Greece – Greenleaf – Book & guide Like new $11.00
      Ancient Rome – Independent Learning Unit $3.00
      Ancient Rome – Drawing History – Scholastic $3.00
      The Revised Soviet Union- Independent Learning Unit $2.00
      American Indians - Independent Learning Units $2.00
      Castles-Codes-Calligraphy – Learning Works Enrichment Series $4.00
      Drawing History – Scholastic – Set of 2 (Ancient Egypt & Ancient Greece) 2/$5.00
      ???Journey Through History – The Greek and Roman Eras – Barron's Like New $4.00
      An Overview of Universal History – 8 cassettes – Paul Jehler(was $75) (like
      new)$22.00
      Eyewitness To History – John Carey (like new) $6.00
      Gestures – Axtell (like new) $6.00

      American History (box AH1)
      3 Christian Liberty Press history series – like new 3/$9.00
      George Washington the Christian – Robert E Lee the Christian – The Life of General Stonewall Jackson
      Early American History a Literature Approach – Rea Burg NEW $6.00
      American History 17th edition $24.00
      American Pioneers and Patriots – Christian Liberty – book, test & answer key
      Like New $9.00
      Civil War Journal – The Legacies – The History Channel (hardback) NEW $18.00
      Sources of the Western Tradition – From Ancient Times to the Enlightment
      $6.00(college)
      The Land of Fair Play – American Civics in Christian Perspective
      Christian Liberty Press – Tests & Answers 2nd Edition $6.00
      US Social Studies Yellow Pages of Students & Teachers NEW $6.00
      God and Government Volume 3 – DeMar $3.00
      US History in Christian Perspective–Heritage of Freedom –2nd Ed ABeka NEW $11.00
      America, Land I Love – In Christian Perspective ABeka $3.00
      American Government in Christian Perspective $4.00
      Of American – Volume 1 – ABeka (like new) $3.00
      Sounding Forth the Trumpet for Children – Peter Marshall/David Manual/Fishell NEW $4.00
      The Light and the Glory – Marshall/Manuel Student Edition $3.00
      The Light and the Glory for Children – Marshall/Manuel NEW $6.00
      From Sea to Shining Sea For Children – Marshall/Manuel NEW $9.00
      The World War II Combat Film – Anatomy of Genre $6.00
      The American Indian Wars – Tebbel/Jennison (hardbadk) $3.00
      The Story of Liberty – Charles C. Coffin NEW $9.00
      A History of the American People – Paul Johnson $9.00
      Imagined Communities, Reflections on the Origin & Spread of Nationalism–Anderson $4.00
      National Standards – US History: World History: Social Studies $4.00
      The Landmark History: Of the American People – Boorstin - Sonlight $9.00
      History of The United States – AmericanHeritage – Brinkley - HB - Like New(big,
      heavy book) $10.00
      Our Century In Pictures for Young People – Time - HB - Like New $18.00
      Historical Capitalism – Wallerstein $1.50
      Classes in Modern Society – Bottomore $1.50
      Liberty Tree – Abeka (older version) $2.00

      Geography (box Geo1)
      1,000 Places To See Before You Die – Schultz $11.00
      The Kingfisher Young People's Atlas of the World (hardback) $9.00
      Learn About the World – Score Fifteen – Grimm NEW - $6.00
      Notebook Atlas & Fact Guide (like new) $3.00
      Earthquakes & Volcanoes – Usborne Understanding Geography Like New $3.00
      Hands on Geography, easy fun activities for exploring God World (like new) $6.00
      Comprehensive World Reference Guide – Instructional Fare NEW $8.00
      Nystrom Atlas of Our Country NEW $11.00
      The Penguin Historical Atlas of Ancient Eqypt – Bill Manley $7.00
      Map Skills Grades 5 - 40 Activity Pages – Steck-Vaughn $4.00
      World Discovery CD NEW $4.00
      Earthsearch – A Kids Geo Museum in a book – Klutz (spiral cardstock – very
      good)$11.00
      Don't Know Much About Geography $5.00
      Test for Success Geography – CD NEW $3.00
      Exploring Our Living Planet – National Geographic HB $10.00

      Business/Computer/Career/Financial (box Bus1)
      Troubleshooting our PC with CD – Aspinwall/Todd NEW $10.00
      Professor teaches – How to Create Web Pages 10 program Tutorial Set for XP
      NEW$5.00
      Basic Hands on Methods – Second edition Spiral $5.00
      Computers Don't Byte – Teacher Certified Materials NEW $9.00
      Microsoft Excel Simple Projects – Challenging with CD – Butz NEW $9.00
      Home Page – An Intro to Web Page Design – Lampton NEW $3.00
      Managing Technology in the Middle School Classroom NEW $6.00
      Marketing Simulations (like new) $4.00
      Made You Look NEW $6.00
      Marketing Comprehensive Guide – Bar Chart $2.00
      Discover What Your Are Best At – Simon & Schuster $4.00
      Minding Your Own Business – Moore $3.00
      Go Hire Yourself An Employer – Irish $2.00
      Christian Writers' Market Guide 94-95 $1.00
      48 Days to the Work You Love NEW $9.00
      Working at Home NEW $6.00
      Stock Market Logic (like new) $5.00
      The Motley Fool Investment Guide NEW $4.00
      But… What if I Live? The American Retirement Crisis – Gregory Salsbury, PhD $1.00
      Answers to Your Family's Financial Questions – Burkett $3.00
      Law of the Real Estate Business – 3rd Edition – Lusk & French Irwin $2.50

      Misc – Home & Garden, Cookbooks, Carpentry, Architectural & Auto (box Misc1)
      Norelco Microwave Cooking HB $2.00
      Better Homes and Gardens 2 HB Soups and Stews & Casserole Recipes 2/$3.00
      Gourmet Cooking without Salt – Eleanore P Brenner – HB like new $6.00
      Food for Life – Pamela M Smith, RD HB like new $4.00
      Fannie Farmer Cookbook $2.00
      Joy of Cooking $2.00
      All Time Favorite Recipes - Better Homes Test Kitchen $2.00
      The Complete Everyday Cookbook $2.00
      Butter Busters – Warner Books – like new $6.00
      BioSlim Food Preparation Guide & Cookbook like new $4.00
      Foods that Heal – Maureen Salaman like new $9.00
      Gardening with Wildlife – Planning Kit $2.00
      Complete Baths – Stanley $4.00
      Painting & Wallpapering – Ortho $2.00
      Lifetime Books & Gifts $2.00
      10,000 Garden Questions – Answered by 20 Experts HB Like New $9.00
      Rodale's All-New Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening HB Like New $5.00
      Nature's Design – Rodale HB Like New $2.00
      Rodale's Landscape Problem Solver HB Like New $5.00
      Landscaping with Nature HB Like New $3.00
      Gardening & Landscaping Techniques – Rodale Illustrated Encyclopedia HB Like New $9.00
      Outdoor Living Spaces – Frey & Ellis HB Like New $9.00
      The Complete Book of Gardening – Michael Wright $8.00
      Backyard Builder's Bonanza HB Like New $3.00
      The Woodworker's Illustrated Benchtop Reference HB Like New $3.00
      Colonial and Early American Furniture Projects 2nd Ed - Blandford HB Like New $3.00
      Your Windows & Doors – BH&G HB Like New $3.00
      The Country Furniture Book – Baldwin $1.00
      Do-It-Yourself Projects From Attic To Basement - Price HB $3.00
      The Best of Popular Science Do-It-Yourself HB Like New $4.00
      101 Do-It-Yourself Projects HB Like New $4.00
      Architectural Graphic Standards 7th ed Wiley $30.00
      Whole Car Catalog Simon & Shuster HB $4.00

      Health/Fitness/Diet/Exercise (box Health1)
      The Christian's Guide to Natural Products & Remedies – Minirith (like new)$12.00
      The Complete Life Encyclopedia – Minirith/Meier (like new) $11.00
      The Well Family Book – Kuntzleman NEW $3.00
      Essentials of Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology 10th Edition –
      Manter/Gatz NEW $22.00
      Community First Aid & Safety – Mosby Red Cross $1.00
      About Your Medicines – US Pharmacopeial Convention $2.00
      Our Human Body – It's Wonders & It's Care – Reader's Digest (hardback) $2.00
      Menopause Without Medicine (like new) $4.00
      The Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs (loved) $3.00
      The Maker's Diet – Jordan S Rubin (like new) $6.00
      Bad Gut – pamphlet $1.00
      Be a Loser! Greer Childres with Bobbie Katz HB like new $3.00
      Weigh Down (like new) $4.00
      Peak Performance Fitness (like new) $4.00
      Protein Power (loved) $2.00
      Flip Your Flab Forever (like new – small) $.50
      Atkin's NEW Diet Revolution NEW $3.00
      ???Making Fitness Fun – Becky Tirabassi – Video (like new) $3.00
      ???Stormie Omartian's Exercise For Life – Total Fitness – 3 Videos (like new)$4.00
      Chiropractic First – Rondberg NEW $7.00

      Extra Curricular – Sports & Music & Art
      [Baseball]
      Hit & Run Baseball by Rod Delmonico $4.00
      Defensive Baseball by Rod Demonico $4.00
      Hometown Legend by Jerry B. Jenkins $3.00 (loved)
      Dave Dravecky Comeback (hardback) $7.00 (like new)
      Peak Power Baseball $8.00
      Baseball Quiz Book $3.00
      Test Your Baseball IQ $3.00
      The Little Giant Encyclopedia of Baseball Quizzes $3.00
      Saving The Pitcher (hardback) $6.00
      The Youngest Hero by Jerry Jenkins (hardback) $9.00
      Sermon on the Mound (hardback) $7.00
      Stories from the Game of Life $4.00 (like new)
      Today's Heroes (David Robinson, & Dave Dravecky) BOTH/$4.00
      The Lucky Baseball Bat by Matt Christopher $1.00
      Now Pitching, Bob Feller $7.00 NEW
      Jumping Into Plyometrics $6.00
      [Music & Art]
      Cartooning The Head & Figure by Jack Hamm $4.00
      Color The Classics (SEARCHING FOR cassette) NEW book only/$8.00
      The Art of Walt Disney – Finch HB $4.00
      Music Activity AD 450-1995 (gr 5-8+) - Ammons-Reproducible – NEW $9.00
      R Theory and Musicianship–McIntosh–Lessons w/ Work Sheets NEW $4.00
      Manuscript Paper included
      Veggie Tunes (medium voice range) - Word Music NEW $6.00
      Musical Instruments with lift flaps & stickers – Scholastic (hardback) 9.00

      EXTRAS – Needlepoint/Crewel, Resume Paper, Collectibles (box EX1)
      Creative Expressions – NEW - Racoon Family Pillow - Crewel - 18x20
      " " NEW – Fox Family Pillow – Crewel – 18x20
      " " NEW – Rabbit Family Pillow – Crewel – 18x20
      " " NEW – Owl Family Pillow – Crewel 18x20
      Forest Friends Rug 50x28 with Racoon, Fox Bunny & Owl Families NEW 50x38
      [I paid $40 ea on each pillows and $100 for each Rug] – SELLING ALL FOR $150.00

      Erica Wilson Sig Coll – Treasure all life's little pleasures (wildlife goes well with above)– 14x14 $15
      – IF purchasing all of the Creative Expressions Pillows (4) & Rug (1) and you want this also add $8

      SEWING PATTERNS – NEW - 8 Various EACH $2.00 OR ALL $11.00
      4 Simplicity – Quilting Accessories – 10 Windows – Various Aprons – Teddy Bears – Clown/Mime Pillows – Covered Books
      2 Butterick - Apron – Pillows & Bed Caddy

      CRAFT PATTERNS – Various NEW $4.00 EACH OR $22 ALL (8)
      Kalico Kastle Hob Knobs, Christmast Past
      " " Count & Countess Claus
      Handcrafters Country Reindeer
      Luv `n Stuff Christmas Can-Tainers
      Dotti's Designs The Snows (snowman & woman) (includes fabric)
      Putnam Birds of a Feather (13 birds)
      Farmyard Creations – Sheep Friends (pull toy & pot holder)
      Jenny Wren Old Mr Humpty (includes fabric)

      Crooked-River Crafts – reed for small decoration (or super small basket) $2.00

      Jewelry – ask for list &/or pictures – on hold for now

      Collectibles – Ask for complete list &/or pictures
      Various Avon Decanters & Various Avon Plates
      Various Bradford Exchange Plates
      Clown Statues & Clown Paintings
      Coins… Let me know what "specifically" you are looking for