FS: Lot 3 - 18 pieces of 12x25 inch decorator fabrics - $30.00 shipped

  • Cntrychurchcraft@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      In this lot for sale, I have got 18 pieces of decorator fabrics. Each piece measures approx 12" x 25". These are some really nice fabrics to use for your sewing and craft projects. In the pics I folded the pieces but I did take one pic of one of the pieces unfolded so you can get an idea of the size.

      I am asking $30.00 which DOES include shipping in the USA. Paypal is preferred. Will take a money order if you can't do paypal. When you write, please let me know how you will be paying as that will determine if I get to answer your email or not. If interested send me a PRIVATE email to Scutterbear@... and let me know you want it. And please answer me back quickly after I have written you as others may be waiting in line for this.
      Here is a link for pics:

      Mark
      Visit my Avon Store
      Every order placed this week gets entered into a drawing for a $45 PRIZE PACK!
      - http://www.youravon.com/mmartin3538