For sale: 3 pc. Purse accessories $11 Shipped !!

  • Unique Accessories
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006

      You will receive a Checkbook Cover, Debit/credit/ business card holder and matching Eyeglass case , all Handcrafted by me with quality fabrics.

      Please check out the fabric link on my website and pick your favorite.

      Dont see what you want? email me- I may have it :)

      my website:
      http://www.ladybuggcreations

      Located in Coos Bay Oregon
    • Unique Accessories

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 4, 2006

            You will receive a Checkbook Cover, Debit/credit/ business card holder and matching Eyeglass case , all Handcrafted by me with quality fabrics.

            Please check out the fabric link on my website and pick your favorite.

            Dont see what you want? email me- I may have it :)

            my website:
            http://www.ladybuggcreations.com

            www.freewebs.com/wholesalecreations

            Located in Coos Bay Oregon
          • Unique Accessories

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 9, 2006

                  You will receive a Checkbook Cover, Debit/credit/ business card holder and matching Eyeglass case , all Handcrafted by me with quality fabrics.

                  Please check out the fabric link on my website and pick your favorite.

                  Dont see what you want? email me- I may have it :)

                  my website:
                  http://www.ladybuggcreations.com

                  http://www.freewebs.com/wholesalecreations

                  http://360.yahoo.com/ladybuggcreations

                  Located in Coos Bay Oregon
                • ladybuggcreations
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 17, 2006

                    You will receive a Checkbook Cover, Debit/credit/ business card holder and matching Eyeglass case , all Handcrafted by me with quality fabrics.

                    Please check out the fabric link on my website and pick your favorite.

                    Dont see what you want? email me- I may have it :)

                    my website:
                    http://www.ladybuggcreations.com

                    http://www.freewebs.com/wholesalecreations

                    http://360.yahoo.com/ladybuggcreations