For Sale!! ** EVERYTHING on my website is on CLEARENCE!! Kids toys, VHS tapes, some kids clothes!! Wi

  • Kelli Burt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 11:20 PM
      EVERYTHING that is not pending on my site is on CLEARENCE!! Please come and check it out I have toys, Vhs Kids movies and some kids clothes left!!

      Prices are not shipped!! Please include your zip so I can check the actual cheapest shipping rate/rates for you to choose from.

      I will not hold items for longer then 24 hrs while waiting to finish transaction. You do not have to pay within 24 hrs.

      If you are looking for off season kids clothes please E-mail me. Thanks

      To view ALL my CLEARENCE items go to www.angelfire.com/planet/clothesforsale122676