FS: Clearance items in The Cat's Meow Crochet Store..

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010

      I have some items I want to clear out.. These are new.. 25% or more off these prices.. get now.. cos once they are gone.. they wont be this price again..

      Multicolored/White baby afghan normally $18, Sale $10

      This afghan is made with Simply Soft, a very soft cottony type yarn with a sheen to it.. this is in a open weave pattern - 18 inches x 25 inches - The white is solid stripes and the baby variegated yarn is the open weave and the edging.  This is a perfect size for a carseat, bassinette or infant seat.

      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/EFMKNDZL/

      Handcrocheted Suntop/Vest for Toddler Girl – size 24 months – 2T, normally $9, On sale for $5.  Made with Simply Soft (this yarn is really soft and totally washable and dryable), lavender body and variegated baby colors shell stitch bottom.

      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/LKVGCNDJ/

      BABY/TODDLERS BOOTIES/SLIPPERS - normally sells for $1.50 per pair, on sale now for $1 per pair.. only these two

      Crayon Colors - These booties are made of sport weight yarn in a variegated shade of red, yellow, green and white.. nice bright colors that babies love!! For foot length 3 - 4 inches

      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/UGMWXHBA/

      Candy Cane - These booties are made of white baby yarn, blended with red fingering yarn. For foot length 3 - 4 inches

      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/PCYTCCPH/

      Please list what Yahoo Group you saw your ad. For a faster response, please send me a link directly thru Buy Sell Community or send a email directly to the_cats_meow_crochet@...

      Prices do not include postage. Send me your zipcode for the cost of postage/delivery confirmation. ***I will not be responsible for items after they have been mailed. Optional insurance is at the discretion and cost of the buyer. You may choose to have insurance instead of delivery confirmation.

      All items come from a smoke free home.  I have pets, I try to keep my stuff in a separate room away from the pets.. I take check and money order only.  Thank you!!

      Michelle Hanson
      Check out my new website! www.thecatsmeowcrochet.com
      Buy 2 items or more, and get a freebie..ask for the freebie list (only on Old & New)!!