File - Changing Message Delivery

  • Treasures_4_Sale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 198 , Apr 1, 2010

      - towards the top click on Edit Membership

      - there you can select Message Delivery in Step 2.

      To make this group a fair & honest market place for all, EVERYONE MUST BE on individual mail or daily digest to be in this group.

      If you are on No Mail & Special Notices, I may change you to Individual Mail, remove your posting privlidges or remove you from the group.

      Thank you all for understanding!

      Have FUN!

      Val
      Owner Treasures_4_Sale � Treasures4Sale