Please Read This and Help out a mom!

  • savannah Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      I have listed the coolest thing on ebay to earn money to buy my kids clothing. I have a 4 year old boy and a 2 month old baby girl.

      Please go bid if you can.
      Help out a fellow mother. all bids are appreciated.
      Win prizes!!!

      We all need help once in awhile.  But I am willing to give back for my help.

    • savannah Elliott
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009

        I have listed the coolest thing on ebay to earn money to buy my kids clothing. I have a 4 year old boy and a 2 month old baby girl.

        Please go bid if you can.
        Help out a fellow mother. all bids are appreciated.
        Win prizes!!!

        Ive already added a new prize dollar amount ........a game system!!!!!

        We all need help once in awhile.  But I am willing to give back for my help.