You are invited to a Maikai Scents party May 5th - see you there!

  • CPegoda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      You Are Invited……

      You are invited to a special party on May 5th 8pm-9pm CST at My Direct Sales Biz in the Online Party Room!

      Christie Pegoda with Maikai Scents will be hosting an online party! Check out the new items just introduced! So stop on by and visit with Christie – Friday - May 5th 8pm-9pm CST at http://www.MyDirectSalesBiz.com - click on the Vendor Chat Room link on the home page (in pink box).

      This online party is our First of The Month Frenzy and kick off on Thursday, May 4th and commence on Sunday, May 7th! All fair are held 11am-10pm CST. For complete listing of vendors and companies represented- http://www.mydirectsalesbiz.com/May4-7Schedule.htm! Vendors are being added daily so check back often!
    • CPegoda