Wanted: Junie B. Jones books #17 and up.

  • Bobbie Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      I am located in Pensacola, FL.

      My daughter is reading these books and loves them.

      I am looking for books #17 and up.

      I am willing to pay a reasonable price plus postage.

      Either 1st class or media, whichever is cheapest.

      I know with these books being they are so thin 1st class is cheapest.

      1 book = .87
      2 books = $1.59

      Please email me privately at bobbiejoprp@... as I am on digest with some of these groups.

      Thank you,