FS: Angel Pins - REMEMBER MOTHER'S DAY - Baltimore, MD

  • Eileen Kelley-Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hi everybody! I have these goldtone angel pins for sale from Baltimore, MD.
      They measure about 2" tall and have a plastic tie tack fastener on the back
      that you use to attach the pin to your clothes. I have 5 different styles.
      These would be great to give a mom, grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin, or
      good friend who has been an "angel" to you...Or wear one yourself!! You can
      view these beauties by going to:
      http://photos.yahoo.com/bunnyrabbit121234
      and clicking on the Angels Album. Please email me personally at
      eileenkelley1@...
      if any of these items interests you. They are $5.00 each. Shipping is
      extra. Buy all 6 for $20.00 postage included!! I prefer paypal, and will
      accept checks or money orders.

      #A - Gold Angel going sideways - lacy look skirt and gold face (I have one)

      #B -Standing Gold angel with lacy look skirt, silver face and silver wings.
      She has a gold bow at her neck with a tiny "diamond" crystal (I have one)

      #C - Standing Gold angel with lacy look skirt, gold face and a tiny
      "diamond" crystal in the center of her wings (I have one)

      #D - Standing Gold angel with heart shaped/engraved skirt and heart halo -
      all goldtone (THIS IS SOO PRETTY) - I have two)

      #E - Standing Gold angel with lacy skirt with gold face and gold bow between
      wings that flare up at the ends (pretty). There is a tiny "diamond" crystal
      at the center of the bow (I have one)