Start Selling Candles, Today!~*Free*DCC

  • tree
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      No credit cards and NO checking account required to sign up!~ Free 30 day trial....No minimums, No required start up kits etc!~ Dropshipping available with a 40% discount!~ Plans are $5, $9.98, and $29.98/month!~We have been around for 10 YEARS...We are licensed as well, unlike some online  companies!~ Guaranteed 24/7 support...Monthly contests and more!~....

      We just launched our newest candle line the Mazzafiato line in August 2008...This
      exclusive and you wont find it anywhere else!~

      We have been around for 10 years and growing strong!~

      Chunky Pillar 4 inchCustom Diamond Rock Jar Candle 7.5 ozMazzafiato Collection BY *NEW*CollectionBlue Scoopable Tart Glass WarmerTee-Lights 6 PackTraditional Candle 12.5 ozDiamond Votives 8 PackClassy Oval Candle 12 oz.

      GO here to sign up today!~
      http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/treejaws05.php

      Constant 24/7 support!~
      Your own mini fully functional website with your personal consultant
      link.
      Complete Back Office
      Advertising Banners
      Text Links
      Text Adds
      Tell A Friend email
      Ability to re-direct to a custom URL
      Ability to change your link for ad tracking
      Ability to edit account details
      Consultant Reports
      Traffic Log
      6 commission levels on retail sales
      2 commission levels on your downlines personal purchases.
      No monthly minimums to meet
      No contracts and no Tax ID required
      Guaranteed email support 24/7
      Full access to our candleboard.com
      No termination fees (upon cancellation)
      Search engine submissions
      Free access to private board and Yahoo board
      Dropshipping Available w/ a very generous discount on products!
      You can even sell on EBAY!