FS: GAP Boys and Girls size 8, Ratatoulie toys, NEW slippers

  • Kelli Burt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      First of all I want to say THANKS to all of those who signed up to swap spot and reffered me I REACHED MY GOAL of 140 people so I will be received $140 to use for school for my boys you are all awsome!!

      If you still want to join ask for the link. I am trying to win a Tart burner and tarts.

      Here is what I added to my website today.

      Gap Girls Hoodie size 8 striped

      Gap Boys Rock and Roll tee size 8

      NEW Emile toy (misc section)

      NEW Remy toy (misc section)

      NEW Boys/ Girls Oshkosh slippers (misc section)

      please put your order on my website if interested in anything

      you can E-mail me here

      Thanks for looking!!

      LOTS of other nice clothing such as Gap and Gymboree