fs Disney Varsity jackets tink, princesses, new nc

  • g s
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
       NEW DISNEY Cutie Minnie jacket. This adorable two tone pink shimmering sateen jacket is a size S (6/6x).  There is a Large embroidered Cutie Minnie on back. Personalized name Jessica But have been told  name is easily removed with a seam ripper. Quilted interior, 2 slash pockets snap-front, plus ribbed, cuffs, collar and waist celebrate her passion for Disney fashion. Polyester. This would make a wonderful gift for the special princess in your life. Your child will feel like royalty the minute she puts it on.  Also have this with name  KACEY sz M 7/8.  Perfect for our current cold weather.

      New Disney Tinker Bell Jacket This adorable two tone pink shimmering sateen jacket is a size xxs 2/3.  There is a large embroidered Tink on back Personalized with name Melissa quilted interior.  2 slash pockets snap fron multicolored ribbed cuffs, collar, and waist.

      Disney Pincess Varsity Jacket.  It has zp hood., ribbed cuffs and waist.  slash pockets personalize "SAVANNA" SIZE 2/3.  white leather like sleeves. Embellished with Cinderella embroidered applica on back and over name in front.  Embroidered Cenderella inside quilted hood.  This jacket is so adorable.  I have the same one for my 2 yr old granddaughter and she loves it!!!

      New Disney Princess two tone purple shimmering sateen shimmering sateen jacket.  sz xxs 2/3.  Large embroidered 3 princess on back (Belle, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella. Glittery accents. slash pockets in fron. Personalized Samantha.but been told name comes off very easily with a seam ripper if you perfer no name. Over the name is a crown. Quilted interior. snap front, plaus ribbed multi colored cuffs, collar and waist. also have this with no name sz 2/3   also have two toned pink sz s 6/6x with name Megan available

       NEW disney Varsity Cinderella Jacket.  Has zip hood, ribbed cuffs and waist.  Slash pockets.  lt blue quilted lining 66%polyester 34% wool.  sz xxs 2/3. leather like sleeves I have the same jacket for my granddaughter she loves her princess jacket.  It has embellishemnt of embroidered cinderella on upper right front and rose by the pocket and on back In lg navy blue the word Cinderella with roses underneath

      All jackets are $14.00 each 2 for $25.00  plus postage