FS: Disney Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II Animal Movies Hernando

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      I am selling my Kid's VHS movies. They are work perfectly and have only been viewed a couple of times. Media rate shipping will be additional.

      DISNEY....$5.00 each plus postage

      About a Golden Retreiver, a Mutt and a Cat....get lost and find their way back to their familes....great family movies.

      Homeward Bound
      Homeward Bound II Lost in San Francisco

      Please e-mail directly if interested.

      Thank you for reading my post.