FS: Brand New TUPPERWARE!

  • My Little Store
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      Check out my store for more Great Bargains!
       ***
      I combine shipping on all orders!

      Please click the item/link for more information - If you're on digest, just click on my store link above and look through the categories.

      Pick-Up:  Local Pick-Up is available in Naperville, IL.

      Payment: I accept Paypal, Money Order, or well-concealed Cash.
    • My Little Store