Free Gift from a Premier Toy Company!

  • CherilynR@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 8:35 PM
       Hello,

      I am an Educational Consultant for Discovery Toys and I am offering a special deal to celebrate the announcement of our Fall line! This is a great time for teachers and child care providers to get supplies for school. Parents can also order toys to help their children start off their school year on the right foot. E-mail me for more information about Learning Pathways - which can help you match toys to the skills you would like to see your children build.

      Now for the Special Offer: Book a catalog or online party between now and August 15th that has at least $250 in sales and receive a FREE Countdown Racer (Value $31.99)! The Countdown Racer is for children 2 years to Preschool and teaches kids math, reading, and thinking skills. It contains 7 different languages, 10 different melodies, and 10 musical notes. Best thing is the Countdown Racer is actually a race car that revs, takes off, and returns. I personally think this is one of the best toys of the new Fall line! Check out the Fall Sales Flyer for a picture of the Countdown Racer.

      This free gift is in addition to free and half price products you already earn as a hostess. Contact me today so I can send you the supplies for your party! If you are in the Kern County, California area we can also book an in person demonstration! We can also do an online party if all of your guests have Internet access, so I can talk to you about how our toys can help your children learn and grow! E-mail me today!

      Check out our current specials that are good through Aug. 14th: 6 - in - 1 Play Center - 20% off and the
      Brain Power Sale - lots of great brain building toys!

      Visit the Back to School Vendor Fair at Under the Rainbow for more Back to School deals! This Vendor Fair is Aug. 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 8th. Discovery Toys will present Sat. Aug. 4th at 1:00 p.m. CST, come on by and learn more about Discovery Toys!

      Cherilyn R. Haworth
      Discovery Toys Educational Consultant
      http://www.toys4learning.org

      A Premier Toys Company