AUCTION: Boys 0-3M Classic Pooh/Disney Store Clothes

  • Lisa Buller
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006

      We have just listed a LIKE NEW~LOT of Infant Boys Clothes .  Included: A pair of Classic Pooh infant Overalls, a matching shirt/Onesie and 3 pairs of Classic Pooh Socks, all from the Disney Store. Bidding starts @ 99 CENTS!

      This was worn by my son last easter for one day only!  In brand new condition!  All items were washed in Drift before pictures were taken!

    • Lisa Buller
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006