FS: Audio Books/CDs/Cassettes - Baltimore, MD

  • Eileen Kelley-Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi all -
      I have the following for sale from Baltimore, Maryland. Please email me
      PERSONALLY at eileenkelley1@... if you are interested in any of
      these items. Discounts given if you purchase several. Shipping is extra.
      I take paypal, checks and money orders.
      Thanks!
      Eileen

      Audio Books (On Cassette)

      Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire - Jim Cymbala
      Read by the author - musical selections from the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
      "What happens when God's Spirit invades the hearts of His people"
      One cassette, BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 4.00

      When Christ Comes by Max Lucado
      Read by Chris Ruleman
      One cassette, BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 4.00

      God's Most Precious Jewels are Crystalized Tears - True stories of women who
      turned their misery into ministry
      One cassette, BRAND NEW, still in plastic 4.00

      Faith by Iyanla Vanzant
      Once cassette, BRAND NEW, still in plastic 4.00

      The Value in the Valley by Iyanla Vanzant
      Read by the author
      Two cassettes, BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 5.00

      Our Relationship with the World by Iyanla Vanzant
      One cassette, BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 5.00

      Grace by Iyanla Vanzant
      One cassette, BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 5.00

      Transformation by Iyanla Vanzant
      One cassette, BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 5.00

      The Leadership Engine: How Winning Companies Build Leaders at Every Level
      Noel M. Tichy - Read by the author - two cassette set
      BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 5.00

      Managing Your Goals by Alec MacKenzie and Mel MacKenzie Brown
      Read by the authors - two cassette set
      BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 5.00

      The Princeton Review: Speak Smart by Julian Fleisher
      How to overcome your fears and give great speeches
      2 cassette set, BRAND NEW, still In plastic, 5.00

      Who Moved My Cheese? Spencer Johnson
      Read by Tony Robbins
      One cassette, BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 5.00

      Lost Boys: Why Our Sons Turn Violent and How We Can Save Them
      James Garbarino, PhD. - Read by Cotter Smith
      2 tape set, BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 5.00

      Mars and Venue: Connecting with Your Soul Mate
      John Gray's Live Seminar
      2 cassettes, BRAND NEW, still in plastic, 6.00

      Monster by Jonathan Kellerman
      Read by John Rubenstein
      3 cassettes, BRAND NEW, still in plastic 7.00

      Dark Lady by Richard North Patterson
      Read by Patricia Kalember
      4 cassettes, BRAND NEW, plastic is torn in one corner, but package has not
      been opened, 8.00

      Cassette Tapes - .50 each - all of these are used, but in decent shape

      Neil Diamond - Greatest Hits Vol II
      Neil Diamond - Hot August Night (recorded in concert)
      Michael Bolton - Time, Love, and Tenderness
      Michael Bolton - The One Thing
      Bread - The Best of Bread
      Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin'
      Wham! - Make it Big
      Bette Midler - The Rose (original soundtrack recording)
      Ann Nesby - I'm Here For You
      Patti LaBelle - Winner in YOu
      Rick Astley - Whenever You Need Somebody - case cracked
      Rick Astley - Hold Me in Your Arms - case cracked
      24 Carat Classics - Rock n' roll
      Super 70's Vol.3
      Citco Open Road Rock Vol.3
      Crusin' Classics - 50's and 60's (Vol.3)
      Crusin' Classics - Vol.4
      Crusin' Classics - Vol.5
      Crusin' Classics - Vol.6
      Carpenters - Close To You
      Bill Cosby - Himself
      Bill Cosby - The Best of Bill Cosby

      Cassette Tapes - .75 each - all of these are used, but in decent shape

      Religious -

      Skip Heitzig - Staying on Target
      Reflections on Colossians 1:1-8

      John MacArthur, Jr - Seven Keys to Contented Living
      Reflections on Philippians 4:1-1

      Faith Comes by Hearing - New International Version
      The Reading of the Book of Revelation

      Richard Mathison
      Sermon on Faith Comes by Hearing

      Relaxation -

      Sensational Relaxation Five: Countdown to Relaxation
      Staying Evergreen
      Soothing Classics: Vivaldi and Debussy
      Rhythmic Tide of Relaxation

      CD's

      Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus
      BRAND NEW in envelope
      2.50

      Family Lawyer 2000
      BRAND NEW in envelope
      2.50

      Wedding Planner
      Brand New in envelope
      2.50

      Photo and Movie Magic Suite
      BRAND NEW in envelope
      2.50

      American Greetings Creatacard: Spiritual Expressions
      BRAND NEW in envelope
      2.50

      Galaxy of Games: Crossword Games
      Windows 3.1/95 or higher
      The greatest collection of crossword puzzle and word games.
      BRAND NEW still in plastic
      2.00

      Multicom's The Bible's Greatest Stories
      Old Testament stories from creation to the prophets Windows 3.1/95 or higher
      BRAND NEW still in plastic 2.00

      ARC Media: Easy Dog Training and Care - the simple and effective way to
      have a healthy and obedient dog Windows 98/95 or higher BRAND NEW still in
      plastic 2.50

      The Best of Food and Wine
      Windows 3.1 or higher
      Used in envelope, CD in EXCELLENT condition 2.00

      The Home Teacher Series: Grades 9-11 Statistics Lessons Windows 3.1/95
      higher Used in case. EXCELLENT condition 2.00

      Compton's Encyclopedia: 1997 Edition
      Windows 3.1/95 or higher
      Used in envelope, CD in EXCELLENT condition 2.00

      Webster's International CD-Rom Encyclopedia '99 Windows 3.1/95 or higher
      Used in envelope, CD in EXCELLENT condition 2.00

      Southpeak Interactive: Bartlett's Familiar Quotations - Expanded Multimedia
      Edition Windows 3.1/95 or higher BRAND NEW still in plastic 2.00

      Pulitzer: French to Go
      The fastest and easiest way to learn French Windows 3.1/95 or higher BRAND
      NEW in case 2.00