55769Summers End Sales Event

  • rhrct
    Aug 29, 2014

      Summer is almost over and the Holidays are coming fast. Buy a special collectible as a keep sake for years to come. Are you looking for that special doll for that special little girl? BARBIES BUY IT NOW ! Start her on collecting with items from my store. They are below purchase price. ((Most are buy it now, )) There are Barbies, posting more soon... Porcelain dolls, some signed by the artist. I HAVE JUST MARKED MOST ITEMS DOWN ONCE AGAIN = MUST SELL There are other collectibles on my site also, and knitting, crochet etc books and pamphlets.Collectible Plates also some signed by artist ! Rare and all retired..  On Ebay I am ctrichard or go directly to the link :
      http://stores.ebay.com/ctrichardcollectibles-and-more
      I DO combine orders to save on shipping .Any questions please ask!!!  ""Please ask for an invoice to make sure you pay the correct shipping..

      "".PLEASE NOTE::: SHIPPING IS TO THE UNITED STATES ONLY""