55115FS: New Thanksgiving or Fall Hand Towels and Placemats

  • markyscutterbear
    Nov 7, 2013

      Hi everyone.

      For those of you who like to decorate up a bit for Thanksgiving or Fall, I have got a bunch of hand Towel sets and placemat sets up for sale. And I have them at a pretty cheap price. I thought they were cute so I decided to put them up for sale in case anyone was looking for some. Come take a look and see if there is anything you might could use.

      here is the link:

      Just email me if you have any questions!!

      Mark

      The Angel Card Project will start in a couple of weeks. It's time to get your Christmas cards ready!
      Join us on Facebook for all the latest updates!
      https://www.facebook.com/angelcardproject

      YARN and Lots of it. PLUS - NEW Fabrics and Patterns for sale!
      http://stores.ebay.com/Countrychurchcrafts

      Avon is the ONLY place you can get Disney's 28" SOFIA THE FIRST Princess Doll
      She is a HOT item for Christmas this year. Don't miss out on her! She will sell out!
      Click my store link and search for item 508-514
      - http://www.youravon.com/mmartin3538