55114FS:Quilt handquilted,2 patch, yellow swirls,floral patches 35x45-5064

  • just88j
    Nov 7, 2013

      FS:
      Quilt handquilted,2 patch, yellow swirls,floral patches 35x45-5064
      http://www.blujay.com/?page=ad&adid=4646282&cat=10150900
      Quilt top has been machine sewn together and then handquilted by lap quilting, with no frame. It's 2 patch I guess you would say. 1 fabric is little yellow swirls and the other is floral flowers on white. The close up gives you the true colors of the quilt Each square is about 3" square. As you can see I have criss crossed the quilting on the whole pc.using a pale yellow quilting thread. The quilt has been washed and dried by machine, hence the wrinkled look. The binding has been machine sewn on then double folded and hand sewn to the backing.#5064

      I'M RETIRING OUT OF THE SELLING BUSINESS, SO IF SOMETHING INTERESTS YOU MAKE ME AN OFFER.

      justjoansetc Store http://www.blujay.com/justjoansetc