Re: New to group, but old to tbi

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2008
      Hello Susan,

      I'm much the same- old and new. For many years I was doing very well
      but in the last week I had two siezures and got some hospital time, I
      almost bit by tounge in half and the job is in danger.

      But, the snow is melting and perhaps winter will relax for a bit.

      Keep warm,

      Tim

      --- In Traumatic_Brain_Injury@yahoogroups.com, "zuni281" <lee281@...>