Onsite! Oracle Apps(DBA/CRM/Financials/HRMS...) @ PCMM Level 5 Company (Chennai/

  • deepa_ci
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hi All,

      We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to
      various MNCs in India and Abroad.

      We are looking for Our World's Largest PCMM Level 5 Client in
      Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderbad

      REQUIREMENT I : Oracle Applications 11i Programmer
      Skills: Discrete Manufacturing / Financials / CRM (Sales, Service,
      Marketing suites) / Planning / Distribution. Must have strong
      knowledge of Developer 2000/6i, PL/SQL and SQL. Knowledge in
      Discoverer and Workflow will be an added advantage. Communication and
      Client facing skills are mandatory.
      Experience: 2-4 years
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad(With onsite)

      REQUIREMENT II:Oracle Application DBA
      Experience:2-10yrs
      Qualification:BE/Btech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location:Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad(With onsite)

      REQUIREMQNT III:Oracle Application CRM
      Experience:2-10yrs
      Qualification:BE/Btech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location:Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad(With onsite)

      REQUIREMENT II : Oracle Applications 11i Associate Consultant
      Skills: Discrete Manufacturing / Financials / CRM (Sales,
      Service, Marketing suites) / Planning / Distribution. Must have
      strong knowledge of Developer 2000/6i, PL/SQL and SQL. Knowledge in
      Discoverer and Workflow will be an added advantage. Communication and
      Client facing skills are mandatory. Dynamic in nature
      Experience: 2-6 YEARS
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad

      REQUIREMENT III : Oracle Applications 11i Consultant
      Skills: Candidate should have strong functional knowledge on Supply
      chain and Distribution for manufacturing environment with hands on
      implementation experience in key modules of Oracle Applications 11i.
      (Candidate should have strong functional knowledge on financials with
      hands on implementation experience in key modules of Oracle
      financials 11i. (GL, AP, AR, FA). Added knowledge of MFG industry is
      preferable. Experience on at least ONE major end to end
      implementation is a MUST.
      Experience: 2-10 YEARS
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad

      In receipt of your resume we will contact you for discussing on the
      job profile .We assure that your resume will not be processed without
      your consent.Kindly please send us your updated resume at the
      earliest.

      With best regards,
      R.Kalpana Devi
      044-52024557
      E-Mail: kalpana@...

      Chennai
    • deepa_ci
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
        Hi All,

        We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to
        various MNCs in India and Abroad.

        We are looking for Our World's Largest PCMM Level 5 Client in
        Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderbad & USA(PERMANENT OPENING)

        *FOR US OPENING THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE IN US WITH H1B VISA*

        REQUIREMENT I : Oracle Applications 11i Programmer
        Skills: Discrete Manufacturing / Financials / CRM (Sales, Service,
        Marketing suites) / Planning / Distribution. Must have strong
        knowledge of Developer 2000/6i, PL/SQL and SQL. Knowledge in
        Discoverer and Workflow will be an added advantage. Communication and
        Client facing skills are mandatory.
        Experience: 2-4 years
        Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
        Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/USA(PERMANENT OPENING)

        REQUIREMENT II : Oracle Applications 11i Associate Consultant
        Skills: Discrete Manufacturing / Financials / CRM (Sales,
        Service, Marketing suites) / Planning / Distribution. Must have
        strong knowledge of Developer 2000/6i, PL/SQL and SQL. Knowledge in
        Discoverer and Workflow will be an added advantage. Communication and
        Client facing skills are mandatory. Dynamic in nature
        Experience: 4-6 YEARS
        Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
        Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/USA(PERMANENT OPENING)

        REQUIREMENT III : Oracle Applications 11i Consultant
        Skills: Candidate should have strong functional knowledge on Supply
        chain and Distribution for manufacturing environment with hands on
        implementation experience in key modules of Oracle Applications 11i.
        (Candidate should have strong functional knowledge on financials with
        hands on implementation experience in key modules of Oracle
        financials 11i. (GL, AP, AR, FA). Added knowledge of MFG industry is
        preferable. Experience on at least ONE major end to end
        implementation is a MUST.
        Experience: 6-10 YEARS
        Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
        Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/USA(PERMANENT OPENING)

        In receipt of your resume we will contact you for discussing on the
        job profile .We assure that your resume will not be processed without
        your consent.We will be Online in Yahoo Chat ID: career_impact Kindly