[TraditionalDogmatics] Original Sin

  • StAthanasius373@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2001
      Am I guilty for what Adam did, or do I merely suffer the consequences for
      what he did? Did he fall from righteousness and completeness, or from the
      call to fuller union yet to be achieved? Is sin a substance that we got
      through the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, or is sin simply the lack
      of something?

      Thoughts?

      Don
    • StAthanasius373@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2001
        I need to find some differences on how RC's and prots view Adam's fall for a
        book I am writing. Is there anything other than the effect on the human will?

        Don