ECT Inquiry

  • Speranda62@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
      I'm wondering everyone's thought on the ECT (Evangelicals & Catholics
      Together) document that was signed in 1994 or 1995, I am not sure of the date.

      If you have not read the document it can be found at :
      http://www.onebody.org/ect2.htm

      I know there has been a great deal of criticism from the Evangelical world,
      as I was involved, at one time in, a heavy repudiation of the document and
      its condemnation. I now admit, I never ever read it. What I did read, was the
      critiques from the camp of which I was quite comfortably bunkered down in at
      the time. They gave me enough quotes that I could sufficiently pull off an
      appearance of knowledge concerning it.

      I recently have read it and been reviewing and studying it a bit more,
      wondering what the agenda is for this document and what effect it may have if
      any in the future.

      Thanks
      Tammy
    • Brett Eustace
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
        << If you have not read the document it can be found at :
        http://www.onebody.org/ect2.htm

        Thanks
        Tammy

        I will check it out, actually I've been meaning to peruse it for awhile but never have.
        Thank you for the link.

        Brett<><