Signature Sale a-comin'

  • Beth DeSombre
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      From the Signature Sounds newsletter:

      "Starting Monday, May 7th, all CDs in our webstore will be on sale for
      just $9.99! Double-CDs will be only $12.99. This is a great
      opportunity to pick up amazing new releases from Richard Shindell,
      Winterpills, Crooked Still, and many more. Visit [
      http://cl.exct.net/?ffcb10-fe3115737065027c751277-fdf91078736d077d74167575-fef11079736d06-fe941575706c017e75-fe0015717664057b751d717c
      ]www.signaturesounds.com to hear sound samples and browse your favorite
      artists' collections!"

      And, of course, the entire D&T collection and albums by Tracy and by Jim.

      Beth