The periodic Signature Sounds sale!

  • Beth DeSombre
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      Now's your time to stock up on FOA and all the D&T recordings (including
      many many copies of SITN, to give to everyone you know this holiday
      season), for only $9.99 each -- buy some for all your friends! And the
      other cool recordings on Signature Sounds:

      SIGNATURE SOUNDS PRE-HOLIDAY SALE IS ON NOW!

      ALL SINGLE CD'S ARE JUST $9.99 FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!

      Every year we like to give our customers the chance to do a little early
      holiday shopping and save big. Our annual pre-holiday sale features all
      of our single disc releases, including the latest titles from CHRIS
      SMITHER, CROOKED STILL, KRIS DELMHORST, JEFFREY FOUCAULT and many more.
      It's also a great chance to discover gems from catalog of over 70 titles.

      The sale is happening now through November 8th.

      http://www.signaturesounds.com/

      Beth