I did a lot of work on an OLED display for the T3 but it's never been finished. Not sure when I'll have time to get back to that. But in T2 news, LAPANn1vg
Hi Everyone, Just sign up to the group. My name is Joel, WP3ME, located in Miami, FL. I'm considering the OT3 for upgrade my current car tracker setup.wp3me
Thanks for all the advice. I see that there a few Nuvi 350's on Ebay so that is the way I will go. Thanks again, Lorrinleelorr777
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Mar 14, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.