To the Breadman

  • Rick Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 4:41 PM
      Gordie

      It was great, meeting up with you too, this past weekend after all this time, and I agree, the cold and lack of shelter at Ste Sulpice, made it very unpleasant. I`m sure that if the countable stuff had been on earlier, we`d have all been outer there straight away. .... I did`nt think you were avoiding me ... One of the others in your party, ( I`m not saying who ! ) suggested you were sheltering in one of the portable "Johns" until you heard the sound of car engines LOL.

      I guess if we had known in advance what we were going to endure, it would have made more sense to have stayed at Beauharnois longer and watched from the comfort of our cars, .... Also our high speed chase accross Montreal proved unnessary

      Let me know when your`e planning on going to Brockville... Once the regular racing gets started up here, my assault on new tracks will slow up, and most of my racing will be at my locals. With Brockville running on Saturdays this year, I will probably be going there most weeks , then every now and then either Can Am or Frogtown

      Rick