99 tracks

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2000
      Andy,

      Major congrads on your 99 new tracks.

      I believe you already held the record for most new tracks in one year. What
      was it and in what year? You've just moved the bar even higher.

      The best I ever did was in 1981 when I got to 55 new tracks. In the past 15
      years I'd usually get to 20 to 25 new tracks a year, until we started this
      crazy competition. My 49 from this year was the second best I'd ever done,
      and yet it was less than 1/2 of what you did. Unreal.

      Way to go big guy.

      Allan