Re:Randy- top five / 847

  • deskjet960@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Hi everyone. I have been very busy doing my collectable shows. Major
      congratulations to Randy on a unbelieveable season of trackchasing. Fantastic
      planning and researching are your keys to such a record breaking year. Your
      record is like competing against Jack Roush! Myself, well I had to
      be satisfied with getting to the Black Rock figure eight on Saturday for #
      847. Coming directly from work, I barely made it for the start of the event,
      and was totally unaware that other ranked trackchasers were even there. I liked
      the driver interviews after the race, but my butt got very cold sitting on
      that seat with no cushion. . To Ed, Congratuations on winning the cheese
      challenge. Outstanding Job. At least I was ahead of you thru January 2 !
      PJ