FAYETTE, MAINE UPDATE/PIKES PEAK

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005

      Norm from Fayette said that he and the other two owners are meeting next
      Wednesday to discuss running the Mini Stock race this Fall. He said he really
      wants to get a race in this year, as there has been so much interest which makes
      him happy. He said to call back on Thursday, after which I will give you all
      yet another update.

      Also, it was in our local paper yesterday that ISC has announced that they
      are closing Pikes Peak. I never got there, and I really am sorry about that
      since my favorite division, soon to be my ex-favorite division, the Silver Crown
      Series, raced there.

      gms