Re: [TrackChasers] ungrounded

    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 5, 2005
      I wanted to add my congratulations to PJ for taking the New York track
      lead. PJ and Guy were still tied at 137 at Schaghticoke last night. Guy
      elected to go to Rochester, NH, today, allowing PJ to secure the NY lead
      at Syracuse with his 138th.

      Will
    • Vanden Eynde Roland
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 19, 2005
        Colin,

        It's good to know you enjoyed your Spanish holiday.

        I have planned to be in England on the weekend of November 5-6, but my
        favoured programme is Coventry on the Saturday evening, Nottingham
        autograss Sunday morning and Hednesford Hills on Sunday evening.
        However, as I haven't been to the rallycross track at Croft, I could
        always try to fit it in to be at last able to meet you. Keep me posted
        on your plans.

        I'm afraid I will be in France on the last October weekend. But
        Hoogeloon is not a bad track (and you can even see as much from the road
        outside as from the inside of the premises. Warneton is top class and is
        always to be recommended. The only other race in the Benelux I found
        that weekend is a club endurance race at Zandvoort on Saturday October
        29. If I find anything else, I'll keep you informed.

        Roland