Figure 8 Fatality

  • andycv
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      I just saw this in this week's National Speed Sport News:

      "A 67-year-old man was killed while competing in a school-bus race competing Sunday night at Kil-Kare Speedway (Xenia, OH). Glen Cox was doing a figure eight in the bus he was driving when he was ejected from his bus and struck by another bus shortly before 9 p.m."

      Hopefully this will not have a negative effect on other forms of figure 8 racing.

      Andy S